End of season internationals !!!!!

i did a few threads about the international part of FM and just looking at what happening in real life the last 2 seasons......

at the end of 2008-09 and this season ireland have held an end of season training camp where members from the 1st team, B team, U-23 team and U-21 team had a 7 day training camp and 2 practice games which resulted in a lot of young and fringe players getting picked in the matches against Paraguay and Algeria......

so maybe its time to put something like this in the game.......if you don't get into a major summer tournament you get a traning camp where you can call up as many players as you wish (not just 26 players) and still play 2 or 3 international friendly games.

currently if you don't get into WC or EC it really is barren. you play 1 game and thats it .......its not realistic ...

and if you qualified for WC or EC then instead of playing 1game and picking your 23man team 7 days before a your first game.

Why not have a training camp in another country and play 2 or 3 games where you get feed back on who might sneak into the final squad....just like in real life......i dont wont to end on a sour note but i dont know why this sort of thing isn't in the game yet....its like the international part FM2008 was the best ......but SI hasn't really improved it in 3 years now

Archived