The league positions graph shows me as never being top

I was top when all the teams had played the same amount of games, but some other team played another game and overtook me, but having played one more.

If I lose my next game I'll stay second, and the graph will say I was never top.

Will this correct itself at the end of the season? It doesn't seem right that they record the positions when one team has played more

At first i don't really see it as an important thing really, but as OP asks about it i take it it is of significance to him.

How much or little significance is a different question :p

I've think i noticed that at some point as well. The bar didn't really reflect how it actually was. No idea if it corrects itself or not.

And since it's often mentioned that this game is very complex and one "error" in one module might have an effect on other modules, and so on, then it might be of a very significant matter to the makers.

Just thinking deep and out loud here :D

Although I have never paid it any attention, I assume that the game will reproduce the graph, either at a fixed point every week, or after every round of games- once a week only. If you are top in the middle of that period and not at the end, it is not unreasonable that this will nor be reflected by the graph.

On a slightly different note, how do you actually find the rankings graph? I've looked through all of the league tabs, or so I think... but I can't find it. I feel like an incompetent fool. :p

Go to a league table and then click on a position in the league table eg. "3rd" and it will come up with a graph. ;)

Archived