Greatest Acheivements!

So, we have all had the game for awhile I'm sure, so I was wondering what your most proud of in your glittering array of victories :D

Personally I'm in season 5 with my Hibs side, so far 4 SPL titles and well on the way to a 5th, 3 Scottish Cups, 3 Scottish League Cups, 2 Champions Cups, 2 World Club Championships and 1 Super Cup. Only one defeat since the March of season 3 away at Fiorentina.

Utterly insane!

Managing Roda JC (#17 in the Dutch Eredivisie 08-09 season).

Dutch Eredivisie: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

Dutch Cup: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

Dutch Super Cup: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

European Champions Cup: 2015

European Super Cup: 2012, 2015

Euro Cup: 2012

Club World Championship: 2015

i3coyh.jpg

Full version:

http://i49.tinypic.com/25utkxg.jpg

How did you manage to get the history of all the winners up? I think that's what other people meant. I can't seem to get a list of winners up like that...?

I had one epic victory against Man. Utd for the League Cup quarter-finals, in the season that I won both the FA Cup and the League Cup. the image says it all :thup:

copado.png

I don't really think that taking Luton to the top is a great achievement (it's what I expected to do anyway!), but winning promotion from both the League One and the Championship as 6th was really lucky. in both seasons I was in a comfortable position to be promoted in the next season, but a great form in the last games took me to the top.

btw, thanks for the tip about the screenshots, I had no idea you could do that.

Hold the small button on top of your Iphone and while doing that, press the home button.

The screen will flash and you'll have a screenshot in your photo section.

most epic post ever.

i had NO IDEA you could do this!

Archived