agent hitman 47

hi ya i have now tried re - loading the disk and removed the old game twice, i have also downloaded some files to do with editor, cut and pasted a whole load of c:/ tools etc etc for football manager editor and have completely removed all and any of old games saved and information files etc. but no matter what i have downloaded cut and pasted and even typed in loads of times the same thing it always always keeps coming up with sorry no data found i even had some db on file and when opened it to read it was a messed up file ?? i just cant seem to get my football editor at all and have tried every way i know is there something i am not downloading or downloaded or done something wrong as it's to the point of cant be bothered with anymore n WY oh WY should i play it ??? anyone help file or files to download etc please someone hhhhhheeeeelllllllpppppp ..............................:thdn:

Hitman? I think you've put the wrong game disc in.

Hi no i have defo put in football manager 2010 in Ive played the game a few time, but just cant seem to get the editor up n running Ive tried everything so far n its doing my head in, even swapped for new one n still no editor put code in at back of book etc n still nothing searched for editor on the net downloaded stuff that other people: have done to get it to work still i get nothing no idea WATS going on ha ha :(:

Archived