World Cup and FM

Perhaps even more than that, I'd like to see players morale be effected by the world cup, I.e "player x is desperate to have a good season in order to be picked for the x world cup squad"

backup players wanting to move to a club to get appearences so they get a chance to be picked (almost in the game, just not w/c specific)

FM has had this problem for a while now, when I was younger, my enthusiasm and youthful imagination would hype up big games, world cups, champs league but now I'm slightly older i feel the game should make these occasions more "special".

I'd also like players to be dissapointed when their team doesn't qualify for the champions league, perhaps want to move to a champs league team

Im a big fan of Alexis Sanchez, been keeping an eye on him for the past couple fo seasons and have been signing regularly on FM! Has had a reasonable season for Udinese, made 25 starts this season and looks set for more next season. As for Chile, he's just started getting into the team and bagged two goals against Zambia last week in a world cup friendly. If he has a good world cup, expect a lot of interest from the big clubs.

Archived