What's Your Best Match!?

Hey All.. couldn't find a thread about this in the search..

Just wondered... Whats been your best ever match on Football Manager 2010?

Ive just finished a game on there.. This is what happened..

I scored the first goal to make it 1-0.. then by half timei was losing 3-1 to Real Madrid in Champions League Semis at Stamford Bridge..turned it round and won the game 6-3. 2 goals from drogba, 2 from Kalou, lampard and Essien got the others :) bring on the 2nd leg at the Bernabéu

Entertaining game to watch, be involved in.. but no good for your nerves!!

I play with Werder Bremen against Nurnberg. After 25 minutes Nurnbeg lead 0-2. I did two changes and in 28 minutes I scores. After first half Nurnberg lead 1-2. 54. min I score and 56 minutes again. Now I leaded 3-2. I did my final substition and change tactic, which have five defenders. But Nurnberg scores when time was 81 min. I change my normal formation and overload style (take more risks etc). After 93 minutes Ruben De La Red (I have signed him) scores beatiful longshot and I win 4-3:).

(sorry my bad English)

bets match to date that i can remember was against man utd yesterday. went 1-0 up, then shrek missed a penalty, then they equalised before half time, then they score again straight after the break, then henry got me 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to win 3-2 =D

France 4-3 England, final world cup group game. I was England and was 2-0 down at half time, scored 3 goals to make it 3-2 with 10 minutes left. In the 90th minute france headed in to make it 3-3, then Walcott smashes is straight from the kick off for a goal kick to france. Long ball is flicked on and they get the winner in injury time.

A draw would have sent them out, but they took first and had to play germany in the second round. I got Slovenia. :-)

flippin eck and i thought my game was an epic lol..

Ive just beat Real Madrid in the 2nd Leg of Champ Lg Semi's at the Bernabéu. 3-1.. drogba with 2.. anelka with the other.. won 9-4 on Aggregate.. gotta play Barcelona in the final!

won Community Shield won the Premiership.. won Carling cup.. in the FA Cup final.. what a season lol.

was playing in the Korean league the other night with Seognam against Kookmin Bank, had an absolute shocking first half and found ourselves down 3-nil at home!! Bascially tore the boys a new one at half time and sent them back out there, my American striker hit the net to make it 3-1, but then we decided to be really nice guys and give them on own goal to bring it back to 4-1, I almost hit the roof and made 3 position for position changes and let the game play out, somehow they realised what game they were playing and promptly scored 5 goals in the last 20 minutes!! 3 more by the American super striker, who sadly wants out at the end of this season :(

God only knows how we won 6-4, I didn't change our tactics, just the players! Think those subs might be starting next gmae!

Champions league first knockout round, my betis team versus tottenham. 2-1 to them in the home leg, then back at white hart lane it's 1-1 in the 90th minute and im going out. verratti picks up the ball on the half way line, skins one player, then another, then ......... the goal keeper ran towards the corner flag leaving him an empty net to pass in to!

We went on to win in extra time :D

Archived