Chairman isnt looking to sack you

Hi

What setting in the editor would you change so the chairman never really wants to sack you unless you obviously are totally abysmal!

Every time i get sacked as manager of Arsenal if i havent won the league in 2 seasons.

Just would like a bit more time, ta

ah but in real life i hardly expect Wenger to be sacked as they havent won the league in about 5 years :D

I get two, haha!

Just wouldnt mind a bit of time, is it just patience in the editor you change? If anyone knows

Perhaps he wants to learn how to play without being cut short every time. It's your game do what you want.

The statistic you are looking for is patience (20), though you'd probably want low interference.

Super, cheers

Thanks lads for the tips

Appreciate your help.

Just started a new Season with Arsenal. Lost away to Everton on the opening day 3-0, lol good start!

You could also set yourself as one of the Chairman's favourite personnel.

You could also set yourself as one of the Chairman's favourite personnel.

Don't think you can do that in the editor as you create your manager after the database is loaded and all that.

You could do that on FMRTE though, I guess.

Dunno. On my game Mancini has been Man U boss for most of the game, and hasn't won the league in about 10 years, and now that they're struggling in the lower half of the table they're finally considering sacking him.

Moyed and Zola are both still at their starting clubs despite only having intermittent success.

Archived