Loading all African players

Before my new game I chose for the database to load every player from the Africa continent. I intended to manage a small African nation in qualifying and international events. But several African nations still have several gray players that are unloaded and those nations unable to be managed.

what did i do wrong?

It probably is just a case of not having the researchers to look at all the African countries in any sort of depth. The major countries will have players looked at, even if it is only a case that those countries will have European based players or players at feeders with direct ties to European clubs.

Hmm, in case the clubs/countries don't have original players, they should have regular regen players, if you load them. The problem that they are greyed-out could be solved by a retain-file for a specific club/country, maybe?

I think in the case of the Japanese national team they are greyed out as SI don’t have the licensing rights (I think Konami do) and thus can’t use the real players.

This is correct. With the African nations, I am not 100% sure, but if you load all players of Nationality "African" that should get most of the nations playable, but some you actually have to create extra players in the editor as they do not have enough players currently in the game...or otherwise go over to the Editors Form and see there they have a couple of African megapacks, one for a huge number of players and another for the leagues, with these combined you should be set.

This is correct. With the African nations, I am not 100% sure, but if you load all players of Nationality "African" that should get most of the nations playable, but some you actually have to create extra players in the editor as they do not have enough players currently in the game...or otherwise go over to the Editors Form and see there they have a couple of African megapacks, one for a huge number of players and another for the leagues, with these combined you should be set.

Yes, but the ONLY way to manage the Japanese national team in the game is to play a downloaded edited Japanese league which can be found in the editor forum. Once you load this league up in your game, you will be able to manage the Japanese national team! :D

some countires dont actually have enough players in the full sdatabase to manage them.

i wanted to manage lichtenstien and loaded all there player but there still wasnt enough to manage them.

perhaps this is the case with some african countires?

some countires dont actually have enough players in the full sdatabase to manage them.

i wanted to manage lichtenstien and loaded all there player but there still wasnt enough to manage them.

perhaps this is the case with some african countires?

There is one way to get around this problem. For example, in the editor's forum as well as on other sites, there are other members who created playable leagues like Japan and Liechtenstein. When you download these leagues, the nations themselves can also be managed! :thup:

Archived