I cant seem to......

I really would like to have a journeyman career and globe trott around the leagues but for some reason i just get to attached to my team and players and cannot for the life of me accept offers from other clubs when they come calling.

do any of you seem to have the same emotional attachment to your teams,players etc..?

I really would like to have a journeyman career and globe trott around the leagues but for some reason i just get to attached to my team and players and cannot for the life of me accept offers from other clubs when they come calling.

do any of you seem to have the same emotional attachment to your teams,players etc..?

Always! I find i buy younger players/ bring through youth so i want to turn them into world beaters. I always want to get to the top with the club i'm managing too, meaning i very rarely accept job offers until i've won a few titles, which doesn't often happen!!

I like to bring through young players. On my current Liverpool save, 8 of my starting 11 were 21 or younger when they became regulars, and it's been good to see how they progess. I'm leaving at the end of the season though, after 8 hugely successful seasons, partly as I've got bored with winning everything, and partly because I'm sick of my board not building a new stadium.

My next challenge will either be to bring a lower league team to the top over an extended period, or take a current rival to see if I can topple my Liverpool team. Who are without doubt the best team in the world, best players in every position.

oh dear it's saved me making a thread on this... I'm doing well on a saved game that I've taken a team from the bottom division towards the top and to be fair, was getting a bit same same...

so thought i'd start a new game to journey but the appeal wasn't their and stuck with my old game and going to really get to the top of the game

Archived