When sportsmanship sucks!

I just had a situation in game where Bojan beat his defender so badly that the defender fell down and injured himself. Even though beating that defender put him through 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper inside the box......"Bojan puts the ball into touch so Arzo can receive treatment."

Talk about Fair Play...............I would rather have had the goal!

Someone should tell the game, I was playing Everton in the Europa league, I was attacking so I had my centre backs on the halfway line, one of them goes down so Everton break through the big gap he left and score.

Where was their sportsmanship

I've had my goalkeeper go down injured in a previous patch and play continued, as the opposing team coolly chipped the ball over his head into the goal.

One of the few times I've ever ragequit playing this game because even with 2 russian linesman and Ovrebo refereeing theres no way that would ever happen in a real match.

I've had my goalkeeper go down injured in a previous patch and play continued, as the opposing team coolly chipped the ball over his head into the goal.

One of the few times I've ever ragequit playing this game because even with 2 russian linesman and Ovrebo refereeing theres no way that would ever happen in a real match.

I remember this happening to me in the Champions League semi-final in CM03/04. It was my home leg against AC Milan, we'd drawn 1-all in Milan and it was 0-all at Anfield with only 10 minutes to go when my keeper goes down injured, so what does my physio do? Take him off the field for treatment!!! AC Milan make a small break to just over the half way line and chip the ball into the net! Meanwhile my keeper has been declared fit to play and is slowly walking down the pitch to his net!

I lost 2-1 on aggregate and nearly punched my screen!!

Took me nearly a month to play the game again!

I had one strange occasion when my player was injured and opponent put the ball out for a throw. After treatment, my full back sent long throw towards opponent defender. Fair play, right? All that happened far from my goal.

Opponent started attacking move after this throw that ended up with a goal. And suddenly commentator blames my fullback, stating that "His poor throw gave opponents a chance". Well that's a bit unfair.

Archived