Gain a Nationality

How long does it take players to gain a new nationality? I have started the British Virgin Islands league to nurture some homegrown players for the national team but want to add a couple of rubbish english players to BVI teams. How long will it take for them to become eligible for the BVI and if I wanted to do this for other nations will the same thing work?

Look at the player profile screen and then click on "personal" , you will see how many days reamins for his new nationality. you can post this question in the stupid question section to :D.

In Turkey , you must play five years and then you get the Tturkish nationality.

yeah it varies from country to country.

england is 5 years, belgium is 2 years i believe, some places are 10 etc.

you can edit how many days they've been in their current country using FMRTE though, if you want to speed the process a bit

yeah it varies from country to country.

england is 5 years, belgium is 2 years i believe, some places are 10 etc.

you can edit how many days they've been in their current country using FMRTE though, if you want to speed the process a bit

or you can add a second nationality , thats easier.. :D

Actually since the country in question is British Virgin Islands things are quite complex. Effectively the people there are british overseeas teritories citizens which gives them pretty much the same status as british citizens assuming they were born after 1981 AND for BVI specifically they have belonger status to that territory.

So to get someone to play for BVI they would have to acquire belonger status which of which there is no framework for gaining if you have no ties to the islands originally unless you specially granted it. This would be after becoming a BOTC which I assume takes the same time as becoming a british citizen.

So in real life it really wouldn't work unless the government of BVI wanted to improve their team :p

Remember that a player doesn't have to take up a second nationality and you cant persuade\force them to do so. Also its 3 years for Belgium CooCooKaJoo;)

Archived