Which team do you hate the most in FM2010

I searched here on the forum but there is no thread about this.

Which team do you hate the most in FM2010 or The team you must win in FM2010 or

-you will never play fm

-throw your laptop/computer from the window

-eat your shoes if you lose

-shoot yourself in the head

-burn the kit of the team that you support

Let me be the first I dont like the team: Fenerbahce , because they are the rivals of Galatasaray. So I must win this game if I'm playing against FB , if I lose its like Gala has lost in RL. :D

I have edited the thread title

Be warned, however, that this type of thread will usually sink into personal abuse pretty quickly so at the first instance of this, it will be closed with no further warning.

I have edited the thread title

Be warned, however, that this type of thread will usually sink into personal abuse pretty quickly so at the first instance of this, it will be closed with no further warning.

Thanks FrazT , you can close this thread if people starts dissing each other :p

In my LLM game? Everton, they stole the best ever regen youth player off me 2 weeks are he was put into the game :(

In my proper game - Lyon, they overcharged me for every player I've ever bought off them. Pjanic cost me 50m!!!!!

Oxford, Bristol Rovers & City, Leeds, The "Big 4", Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City. Basically all of Swindons main rivals plus my personal hatred towards Leeds, and the ones who spend stupid amounts of money on someone that kicks a ball of air around.

Oxford, Bristol Rovers & City, Leeds, The "Big 4", Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City. Basically all of Swindons main rivals plus my personal hatred towards Leeds, and the ones who spend stupid amounts of money on someone that kicks a ball of air around.

hahaha now thats a description :D

Real.

irl I'm a Madrid fan, but in FM they invariably kick my ass time after time. That 4-2-2-2 Pellegrini fields owns my soul.

Last weak I was felt the same way.....but now that I have figured out how to beat it, they no longer seem worth my time anymore.

Anyways who do I hate? Any team who's manager feels that he needs to knock my side before a match knowing full well I am going to beat them 5-0 in their own backyard.

I hate stoke because they always seem to get away with everything against me.

I love to see liverpool suffer.....hate them too. I laughed when they finished 7th last season.

(The 4 teams in the champions league this season are Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, and Aston Villa)

I almost hate Everton because no matter what I do I can never get Moyes to be my friend....I refuse to spend more than 20 million each on Gosling and Rodwell....

Liverpool, Manchester City, Leeds.

No prizes for guessing which team I support :D

In terms of teams that just get on my nerves on this game then Newcastle and Stoke always give me problems (especially on my current Swansea save) and Everton always seem to do the double over me irrespective of my team or formation and they all generally irk me.

Liverpool, Manchester City, Leeds.

No prizes for guessing which team I support :D

In terms of teams that just get on my nerves on this game then Newcastle and Stoke always give me problems (especially on my current Swansea save) and Everton always seem to do the double over me irrespective of my team or formation and they all generally irk me.

Burnley? :D

/JB

HSV, which is really a FM only hate for me.

They laughed off my interest even though I had them listed as my favourite team and after I already had delayed a Wolfsburg offer.

In the next season I was at Wolfsburg and did very well, just to get beaten to the title by HSV out of all other teams.

Enjoy to see them losing since. Now I'm at ManU and Hamburg are sitting comfortably in 10th position. Hope by now they regret having missed out on me ;)

In fm it gotta be man city, every transfer window there after at least one of my players. Just hate the fact there top of list in terms of reputation even though my Valencia team was way better at the time, in terms of winning the Spanish league 3 times in row and 2 champions league titles in five years, where they had only appeared once in the last five years and had came runner up in the pl for 2 years running.

Does anyone know what year they will lose there financial backing ? i am currently in 2024, but still have the rich chairman at the helm.

PSV. I'm Ajax, obviously.

But from Europe - Barcelona, although I like them IRL. But in FM I end up constantly drawn against them in Champions League group stage and it usually means two losses where my only task is to minimize damage to team and fans morale.

Man Utd, as I hate them in real life. I remember one year chucking a CL final to Liverpool who had finished 5th in the League just so they took 4th place Man Utd's CL spot for the following year. This left Man Utd in financial ruin which they never recovered from. Still one of my proudest moments in the game.

Archived