Well played SI.

Not that you probably care about my opinion but just downloaded FMH on the iPhone and I must say it's actually fantastic. What it can do for the size is incredible and I love the simplicity about it. I'm already addicted. Started a game with my team - Hibs and find myself sitting 1st in the league in January a point above Rangers. Into the League Cup Semi-Final and Progressing well in the Scottish Cup too. Also didn't notice any players that were missing. My only main complaint with the game would be the amount of players available on the transfer/loan/free lists but shouldn't really moan because there is only so much you can do I suppose.

Anyway, well played SI on this one.

• SI Staff

Thanks for the kind words - very much appreciated :D

Just to check do you have the latest update to the game (shows as version 1.4) as I did tweak the transfer/loan lists in the first update ... although for obvious reasons the database is always going to be a little smaller than that of the PC version.

In case you aren't aware I listen intently to feedback from people and will tweak accordingly if enough people request things so please do give feedback either via. the forums or email (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - every constructive comment helps ensure the game keeps improving :D

PS - Update 3 will (all being well) enter testing in the next week or so ... put it this way it needs to be completed before the World Cup starts really ;)

• SI Staff
I am starting to wonder if that last comment is a hint about what is in update 3....

No it just means if I haven't completed coding it by that point it might get in the way of my World Cup viewing schedule and we don't want that do we ;)

Thanks for the kind words - very much appreciated :D

Just to check do you have the latest update to the game (shows as version 1.4) as I did tweak the transfer/loan lists in the first update ... although for obvious reasons the database is always going to be a little smaller than that of the PC version.

In case you aren't aware I listen intently to feedback from people and will tweak accordingly if enough people request things so please do give feedback either via. the forums or email (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - every constructive comment helps ensure the game keeps improving :D

PS - Update 3 will (all being well) enter testing in the next week or so ... put it this way it needs to be completed before the World Cup starts really ;)

Where do you check to see what version you have?

Update on my save - Finished 1st in the league and won the League Cup although got put out by rivals Hearts in the Scottish (typical). So far into the second season I am 6th after 9 games so not the best start there. A great 0-0 draw in the Bernaubau against Madrid saw me off to a great start on the Champions League trail followed by a 1-0 win against Monaco.

Transfer wise I signed goalkeepr Zacharie Boucher and let Yves Makalambay go on a free. Brought in Julien Escude, Jose Goncalves, Laryea Kingston on frees. Signed Felix Kroos for a couple of million and Viktor Boudianski. Colin Nish is a goal scoring machine on this verison, scoring 34 goals first season and 10 so far into the 2nd!

• SI Staff
Where do you check to see what version you have?

Its visible on the credits page in the sub-title, the current version is 1.4.

PS - Congrats on your league title - This season will be a challenge, European football tends to test a squads resilience somewhat .. let me know how it goes :D

• SI Staff
Marc: I bought FMHi when i first got my iTouch and a few weeks later I jailbroke it etc. Will i still be able to update now?

To be quite honest I have absolutely no idea as I've never jail broken an iPhone - if you paid for it and can still access iTunes then you should be able to automatically download the updates through that (beyond that I'm afraid I can't say - sorry, I only use legitimate software on my devices).

Archived