player asks for new contract

I have players they keeping asking me for a new contract, but I dont want to give them because their remaining contract is ending about 4 or 5 years.

Should I give them a new contract or?..

they want a contract from 35 000 a week to 70 000 a week :S ??

Do you have any tips ?

No one player is bigger than the team.

I'll only really give them a new contract if I signed them on some 1k/week hot prospect deal and they've developed a lot or they have less than 2 years left on their contract.

Otherwise I just leave it, and when I can interact with the player and tell them "don't be stupid". If they get stroppy after that then I sell them. There's always a Real or Man City around with 60mil remaining in their transfer kitty.

No one player is bigger than the team.

I'll only really give them a new contract if I signed them on some 1k/week hot prospect deal and they've developed a lot or they have less than 2 years left on their contract.

Otherwise I just leave it, and when I can interact with the player and tell them "don't be stupid". If they get stroppy after that then I sell them. There's always a Real or Man City around with 60mil remaining in their transfer kitty.

haha , should I react angry if they are asking for a new contract? :thup:

Well when I have some wonderkid on 1k/week and he develops into a first-team player you can bet he deserves a new contract. I'd personally give them one if they ask for one.

The wonderkid that I have getx 20-30000 a week but wants a contract for 50-70000 a week

Archived