Biggest load of S*&%!!!!!

This games are disgusting joke thats pushed me too far now!! So unreal its frightning!! Every game i have 15-20 shots on goal and 7-8 on target and only ever score 1 goal yet opponents everytime have 4 shots and 2 on target and both always go in!! I have better players and better team everytime yet this always happens and has now made me throw this joke game in the bin now!! Anyone else find this!!?

This games are disgusting joke thats pushed me too far now!! So unreal its frightning!! Every game i have 15-20 shots on goal and 7-8 on target and only ever score 1 goal yet opponents everytime have 4 shots and 2 on target and both always go in!! I have better players and better team everytime yet this always happens and has now made me throw this joke game in the bin now!! Anyone else find this!!?

so what. If you are losing doesnt mean that you are bad

You need more attacking options e.g. my front three consists of a poacher, trequartista and target man. Three strikers capable of unlocking defenses in three different ways. Behind them I also have two advanced playmakers who can score from long range. No defense has been capable of stopping such tactics yet. If you dominate the match, but never score, then your attack is too predictable.

Anyone else find this!!?

To be fair, I can also get the game to do this by altering my tactics. Took me many years to get into the tactics mind set and now I rarely see this happening and if I do I can generally work out what I need to do to stop it.

I find it tends to happen most when I am either underdog or big favourite, but not when the game is fairly even.

Constructive criticism of the game is welcomed- this type of disjointed rant is not. If you want help with the game, have a look in the Tactics forum where there are many helpful threads. Next time, also watch your thread title as this is unacceptable.

Archived