West Brom Improvements

I am currently in my 4th season, 2 games into the Premier League Season, in my 3rd season with West Brom. Since taking over from the club whilst they were around 17th in the Championship after promotion with Colchester in my first season, I have constantly been improving them. So far since the first season my record has been;

Season 2010-11; 1st in Championship

Season 2011-12; 1st in Premier League (Team was simply amazing)

In my current season 2 games in I am top with two straight victories but feel there is still room for improvement to the squad in order to strengthen it. My current line up is;

4-1-2-1-2

GK: Scott Carson

DR: Micah Richards

DL: Leandro Cabrera

DC: Rob Gillman (Regen)

DC: Alexio Ramos (Regen)

DMC: Miguel Veloso

MR: James Morrison

ML: Florent Malouda

AMC: Giovanni Dos Santos

ST: Victor Moses

ST: Wayne Rooney

Subs:

Espen Johnsen (GK)

Jonas Olsson (DC)

Ignacio Camacho (DM, MC)

Henri Lansbury (MRLC)

Rafael Van Der Vaart (AMC)

Blas Perez (FC)

Richard Lancaster (ST) (Regen)

I can post screenshots of players for positions I want to improve..

My Current Views;

Goalkeeper and 2 centre backs are fine, maybe an improvement to two side backs..

Maybe an improvement to two side midfielders, DMC and AMC are both strong and on fire in performances..

Strikers are fine and are both on fire constantly, especially Moses who has scored 78 goals in the last two seasons..

And general improvements to the subs..

Any ideas, thanks :)

Carson, Cabrera, Gillman, Ramos, Morrison, Dos Santos and Moses were already there.

Bought Miguel Veloso upon promotion and Malouda was transfer listed by request as was Micah Richards.

Then after winning the league Wayne Rooney became dissilusioned at United, transfer listed upon request, joined me as I had won the league.

Archived