coolest player tricks on fm

i was just wondering what the coolest trick anyone has ever seen a player do on any fm series is.

the only tricks i ever see is maybe a step over every now and then or a backheel. this is probably because i set the highlights to key and therefore i dont see as much of the 3D.

I've seen Sheffield Wednesday keep a clean sheet on football manager 2010, but the best i've seen is Sheffield united pass the ball from defence through midfield and then to a striker and yes there striker didn't have to use his elbows to win the ball

AMAZING, only if this was true in real life

Guys, c'mon, this was funny the first few times but it's not anymore. Jesus, stop. :D

On topic, backheel. I want to see the rabona and a few marseille turns in the next game please si :thup:

I want to see player getting naked after scoring a goal with a whit shirt "jesus loves you" underneath. This has to be tweaked to "allah akbar" (i.e. Ribery) depending on player religion. We need new stats.

The coolest tricks in FM are the wackest tricks in any other football game and thats being polite . No offence.

It's not really the focus of the game. Other games like FIFA have an, at times, ridiculously stupid game engine. (Is playing defense actually possibly? Nope.) FM does too, just less often if you ask me. So FIFA and the like have to over-compensate for stuff like that.

I've seen a grand total of two, yes two tricks, a bicycle kick and a back heeled through ball (which was quality).

Step overs? are you sure you didn't dream that? I've never seen any or noticed any and I play most matches on extended.

It's not really the focus of the game. Other games like FIFA have an, at times, ridiculously stupid game engine. (Is playing defense actually possibly? Nope.) FM does too, just less often if you ask me. So FIFA and the like have to over-compensate for stuff like that.

LMAO too true! Defence is only in the game to create penalties or free kicks!

I've seen a grand total of two, yes two tricks, a bicycle kick and a back heeled through ball (which was quality).

Step overs? are you sure you didn't dream that? I've never seen any or noticed any and I play most matches on extended.

im not sure i think thats what he was doing....

Had a player dribble past 2 opponents and blast in it. What made it a trick was a glitch that made the ball appear about half a yard behind where it actually was, so it looks like he was doing stepovers the entire way and then cast a spell on the ball to make it fly straight through the keepers hands.

I have seen the very cool trick where a defensive player makes a simple back pass to the keeper and misses by a mile, thus conceding yet another corner ;)

On the offensive front, I have seen heel passes, curved free kicks and lobs. But I think most of my players are not technical enough to do anymore than that :D

Had a player dribble past 2 opponents and blast in it. What made it a trick was a glitch that made the ball appear about half a yard behind where it actually was, so it looks like he was doing stepovers the entire way and then cast a spell on the ball to make it fly straight through the keepers hands.

Actually, there were two tricks in action there. One was your player, the other was the goalkeeper, who was no doubt Fabianski. He's got a special PPM, "Butter fingers".

Archived