Backroom Advice

In the future I'd like to have certain backroom advice on demand.

For eg,I want to know what the ass man feels is the best formation for the team,I can ask him in the backroom advice screen.Similarly we can add this feature,for many other things too.

For eg,I want to know what the ass man feels is the best formation for the team,I can ask him in the backroom advice screen.Similarly we can add this feature,for many other things too.

But they do suggest a suitable formations in the backroom meetings? Also if you scout your next opponent, the scout gives tips how to exploit the opponents weakness' and warns about theyre strong spots. Quite close to what you suggest?

I do agree though, there should be some kind of deeper analyzes about the forthcoming opponents and so on. (That reminds me, ive never scouted a specific team for longer period and dont know if you get tactic scouting there as well)

But they do suggest a suitable formations in the backroom meetings? Also if you scout your next opponent, the scout gives tips how to exploit the opponents weakness' and warns about theyre strong spots. Quite close to what you suggest?

I do agree though, there should be some kind of deeper analyzes about the forthcoming opponents and so on. (That reminds me, ive never scouted a specific team for longer period and dont know if you get tactic scouting there as well)

He does recommend the best formation,but only once in pre-season that too just after the league reset date,after which we obviously will get in players so the best formation can change.

:thup:

It would be realistic to ask your staff something like, "recommend a tutor for this youngster" or "who should be put on the transfer list" rather than random snippets, most of which I ignore anyway.

Although, "in which fifteen minute period do we score most goals" would still be a bit pointless.

Archived