Processing fixtures

Personally i haven't seen much of a difference between the different settings. Although i have it set on fastest now, i find the game at its smoothest on the 2nd fastest setting.

So i can't answer your questions thoroughly, unfortunately. But that's what i can say from my own experience.

Also, you may find that the faster you have the processing, the more likely than the 'latest scores' tab during the match will have games stuck at kick-off, rather than actually being live.

So, is it better to choose a slower processing time, mate?

It depends on the spec of your computer and how many games you are playing.

The Fastest option doesn't allow you to interupt the processing screen, and it will delay some AI matches until after you have played to ensure your match runs as smooth as it can.

The Faster option will allow you to interupt the processing screen if you want and will play all the games at the correct times even if your computer cannot handle it.

I am not sure exactly what the Slow options do, but I'm sure I remember the Slowest one processes all the matches in the background without the processing window and thus allows you to browse other screens whilst the AI matches take place.

So it depends on what you want, the Faster option is generally the best option, but if you have problems with the matches not being smooth and don't mind games being played at different times then Fastest is a better option, alternatively you if don't like sitting waiting for the processing box to progress try one of the slow settings.

It depends on the spec of your computer and how many games you are playing.

The Fastest option doesn't allow you to interupt the processing screen, and it will delay some AI matches until after you have played to ensure your match runs as smooth as it can.

The Faster option will allow you to interupt the processing screen if you want and will play all the games at the correct times even if your computer cannot handle it.

I am not sure exactly what the Slow options do, but I'm sure I remember the Slowest one processes all the matches in the background without the processing window and thus allows you to browse other screens whilst the AI matches take place.

So it depends on what you want, the Faster option is generally the best option, but if you have problems with the matches not being smooth and don't mind games being played at different times then Fastest is a better option, alternatively you if don't like sitting waiting for the processing box to progress try one of the slow settings.

Thanks for the reply! So I have a dual core 2.53Ghz processor with 4GB of RAM. It is quite a good laptop. So it would be wise for me to choose the faster option right? :thup:

Archived