"Mr X" wants "Team Y" post

Is there any way to respond to these messages? I keep getting them all the time and I just want to tell the guy: "That's great, I heard you the first time. There's a reason I didn't hire you".

The thing that makes me laugh is the coach that wants to join is Brian Eastick and although he has fantastic man management skills (man management = 17, working with youngersters = 20, determination = 19, motivating = 16) he has no actual training skill. All coaching stats are 9 or below. So if I hired him for my first team like he wants he'd be great with motivating the players but he wouldn't be able to teach them anything!

Man Management and working with youngsters are not actual part of the training star system.

Have a look at this excellent web page to see what his stars would actually be:

http://bonzollm.co.cc/

In regards to your initial comment, those messages are well annoying, but sometimes they allow to pick up really good coaches. I annoyingly missed out on a 5 star Ball Control coach as I had hired as many as I am allowed by the board. As it was end of season and I was close to being promoted I thought I would be okay to hang on for a few months. I was wrong and he went abroad and is now happy at his new club.

Another rather annoying thing about this is that if a coach makes this kind of statements often, he will have quite a lot of points in the relationship aspect of the game (check it with FMRTE, team page - relations). At one point i was in charge of Bradford (got them to the PL, won the Carling Cup once, JPT Trophy once, qualified for the CL - all this in a 6 year span) and an italian coach had like 30 points and i only 12. And he was an unknown coach, not a former superstar retired.

Ignore them completely- this was a feature that didnt quite come off.

I suppose this is the only thing you can really do. I have a guy saying he wants to join my coaching staff - he's been saying it for three years!

Brian Eastick is bloody annoying in my current ManUtd save as well... was after a coaching spot, whenever one opened up, until he went to Madrid.. Thank God, yesterday, I got the message that he has decided to retire ...

Archived