new 2 game

It depends how much you want feeding.

If you want to know the best players and the bargains and the best youngsters who develop in later years, we have a Good Player and Team forum where this sort of thing is discussed in detail.

Ditto a Tactics Forum.

I don't want to say too much here. Some people enjoy scouting and finding players, so revealing who the best players are ruins things. Some people like to work out tactics themselves etc, so these are all discussed in seperate forums.

Best generic advice I can give you is if you are going to play the game without cheating you need some good scouts and an assistant manager with 15+ for Tactical Knowledge and Motivating. This helps you with tactical advice during a match and he is also likely to a good choice to take your press conferences so you don't have to bother with them once the novelty wears off.

thanxs fella great help as i dont wana jump in and be a big team im gona go low leauge and try biuld a empire lol

A really good read on tactics, that won't spoil anything for you, but you'll get an awesome understanding on how things work in FM2010 is the "Tactical Theorems '10". (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1118)

Highly recommended read, and really will help you out a lot. Especially understanding what the Touchline Instructions are in the game (Which are huge, and can literally turn a defeat, into an amazing victory if you use the right one in a given situation)

Also, ironically for a newer player, (Could be wrong, but this is just my opinion) I would start with a bigger club, because I find you got better players to work with, bigger budget, better facilities, and sometimes better coaches right off the bat, that at least it lessen the loads a bit then starting with a smaller club. Though it does bring a little more pressure in terms that you are expected to win, but hey!, that's what the save and reload button is for, till naturally you get the hang of things ;)

Archived