Freddy Adu

Having played football managers and championship managers, im dissapointed in freddy adu's ability in this years game, maybe its possibly my trainign but the rest of my players progress well and it could also be my formation or the position i play him but i play him as an AMC, has anyone else bought him and got the best out of him?

Im West Ham by the way

Having played football managers and championship managers, im dissapointed in freddy adu's ability in this years game, maybe its possibly my trainign but the rest of my players progress well and it could also be my formation or the position i play him but i play him as an AMC, has anyone else bought him and got the best out of him?

Im West Ham by the way

Ive bought him, ive had him for 3 years now, i sent him out on loan for the first season and only made him a bit part player in his second but now in his third hes played 26 scored 7 and has an average rating of 7.19. Automatic first team starter.

i think its because hes playing in a poor league, the MLS is only for players that are winding down their careers and are after a big pay day the best in that league look to leave asap. youve just got to look at the american players in other countries that are doing so well. For all america dominates at most sports they struggle in Football "Soccer". i know theyve had some good players and results but until it is a more popular sport there i dont think you can take the league serious and their best players will always leave for better teams and coaching to improve themselves elsewhere.

Thats my opinion anyway.

when i was arsenal i decided to buy freddy adu and its worked out really well hes scored 20 goals for me in about 40 games he has prober potential in my opinion.

Archived