FM 2007, won't load...help please!

Morning, first of all this is my own stupid fault, i was trying to use the data editor and i was told to move files here there and everywhere. I then got annoyed and started to delete file etc so i could reinstall the game.

The problem is when i try and load the disc nothing happens, i've tried using the "fm manager setup" on the disc but i get this message.

"installer unable to run in graphical mode, try running the installer with the -console or -silentflag"

Now as you cn guess i'm no computer genius and i was hoping one of you were, please help my team needs me!

thanks for your help. icon_confused.gif

Morning, first of all this is my own stupid fault, i was trying to use the data editor and i was told to move files here there and everywhere. I then got annoyed and started to delete file etc so i could reinstall the game.

The problem is when i try and load the disc nothing happens, i've tried using the "fm manager setup" on the disc but i get this message.

"installer unable to run in graphical mode, try running the installer with the -console or -silentflag"

Now as you cn guess i'm no computer genius and i was hoping one of you were, please help my team needs me!

thanks for your help. icon_confused.gif

As i'm saying mate, i deleted files etc. i have looked on the add/remove part of my computer and fm etc is nowhere to be seen so i don't know if is fully uninstalled. i have vista if that makes a difference.

I don't have Vista so don't know if that makes a difference but if I were you I'd try going into you Programme files and deleting the Sports Interactive folder.

That should completely un-install the game and now when you re-install it it might work ok.

Archived