What's the list of phrases your Assistant Manager says when you're offering contracts

What's the list of phrases your Assistant Manager says when you're offering players a contract for example;

Assistant Manager Derek McInnes believes that Koren would be a fantastic signing.

Assistant Manager Derek McInnes believes that Dobie should be considered a definite signing.

Which is better? Also is a no-brainer better then a fantastic?

Thank you.

I've been told to sign a player "whatever the price" (usually if scouting Gerrard/Messi etc whilst managing a mid-table side). I've seen "should be regarded as a definite purchase", "would be a quality signing" as well as "would be an excellent addition to the squad" etc...

Can I just ask where, in the list of recommendations, does "would be a no-brainer" come in? It's hardly the best as I thought "whatever the price" is as good as it gets?

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I've scouted thousands of players over loads of versions of FM and never once seen this. I don't suppose anyone would have a screen shot of it? (pushing my luck a bit there)

Archived