It tells me to select 8 players who have been trained in England, but I only have 5?

i have exactly the same problem, also managing Celtic, only have 5 players, if you leave 3 spaces then it should be alright, i also have a problem with the silly 3 u21 players in your 18 players for a game!

Thanks for your help. Do you mean only picking 22 players out of the 25? ive tried that and it still comes up with the exclamation mark in the yellow triangle next to the '3' for my 'Minimum of 8 players trained in England'

I can print screen if that would help anybody? :( thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help. Do you mean only picking 22 players out of the 25? ive tried that and it still comes up with the exclamation mark in the yellow triangle next to the '3' for my 'Minimum of 8 players trained in England'

I can print screen if that would help anybody? :( thanks for your help.

When you removed the 3 players, did you remove any of the 5 homegrown players you had already in there?

What I do is just leave spaces in the squad. Say I need to have 8 players managed in England, and I only have 5, I'd register 3 less players than the maximum. So instead of registering 25, I'd register 22.

You can leave you assistant to do it, or holiday a day, but then it may leave out players that you wanted to be in, and vice versa.

When you removed the 3 players, did you remove any of the 5 homegrown players you had already in there?

I think so, but I went on holiday and that seems to have solved it. Thanks for your help, I new you guy would help.:thup:

Yeah good idea, thanks.

Done thing. Thanks for your help everybody, and this guy :D

The disadvantage of doing that is that the assistant may leave out some players that you want in as he must register them now but if it works for you, great. :D

When registering the squad, you can register 17 players without restriction. Then you basically have the option to register up to 8 additional players but any of these further 8 players you do register must all be homegrown.

The disadvantage of doing that is that the assistant may leave out some players that you want in as he must register them now but if it works for you, great. :D

When registering the squad, you can register 17 players without restriction. Then you basically have the option to register up to 8 additional players but any of these further 8 players you do register must all be homegrown.

Yeah I was wondering this but it's not too bad. I doubt I will get far anyway looking at my group anyway :( thanks for your help.

Archived