Affiliation types

Not entirely sure on the specifics of each. What I do know is that Good Relations is just a good relationship between the two clubs i.e. a gentleman's agreement that they are more likely to loan players and do deals with each other for example.

Feeder team and Normal Affiliated Club are your "normal affiliations" like work permit affiliations, merchandising affiliations etc.

All the other ones are reserve teams of the main club that play in the lower leagues.

I wonder if these options have no effect at all, as it appears you can change all options (*) manually. I mean, you could have a "Good Relations"-partner club with the same board and "Players Move Freely"!

Is Main Club

Yearly Fee

Players Move Freely

Players Go On Loan

First Option To Buy

Play Friendlies

Same Board

Financial Help

Renewable

By the way, does an unchecked "Renewable" box mean that this specific relationship between these two clubs remains endlessly and a checked that it could be dissolved by either club anytime?

What effect does "Same Board" have (except optical cosmetics)?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to add (and complain) that your "B Club" / "II Club" will never be promoted to any european cups!

In my case I had been playing for fun, with Man Utd, adding one of my fav polish (highest division) club as a "B Club" - just to see how it is to manage 2 clubs at once :-) After a season, this B Club won the Polish League & Polish Cup (with players like Gibson, Fabio) and was marked as qualified to the 2nd Champions League tie, but when the 2nd season started I've noticed that this B Club won't play in any european cups, instead, the 2nd team from the league is having 2nd round of Champions League in their fixtures. WTF!?

Archived