Genie Scout & League Info

Hi all

Im a long term lurker but first time poster here and was just wondering if any body could point me in the right direction!

I have noticed the term Genie Scout used quite a lot and was wondering what this is and where I can find it.

Also I have noticed guys on here that have English leagues like division 8 and 9 etc, How can you do this, I thought the database just allows Blue Square North/South?

Can this be done with all countries?

Apologies if these have been answered millions of times before but as I said im a 1st time poster,

Thanks in advance

I don't know where Genie Scout is. I've heard most people use FMRTE (FM Real time editor) to scout players, so maybe you should start there. Try googling it or checking another forum (Good Player & Team Guide maybe?)

The level 10 English database is called Super Bladesman's English update and can be found here in the editor's hideaway: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

Edit: I'm sorry, didn't realize you asked what Genie Scout is. Jod and FrazT answered that.

Genie Scout is an external scouting tool that allows you to see all players, staff and clubs in your saved game and you can see all their hidden attributes so you can have a much better idea how good all players in the game will become. Many people say it is "cheating" but there is nothing stopping anyone from using it and it is your game so there is no harm in using it in my opinion.

An editor came supplied with your game. You can use this to create these or any other leagues in the game. Some people have already done this for a lot of leagues including the lower English leagues.

Head over to the editors hideaway for more information on both. :thup:

Genie scout is a third party program that allows you to see hidden attributes and items like CA and PA -thread in the Editors forum where you will also fins the edited databases that have the lower English leagues, Check out their help threads for more info.

Archived