Emergency Goalkeepers

Hello guys, I'm currently in the 2018/19 season with my Spurs side and my #1 keeper just got injured and is out for 6 weeks, my #2 keeper is also injured & out for 3 weeks. I have 3 goalkeepers in the reserves out on loan (I cannot recall them). My only fit keeper is a 17 year old in the Youth Team. When I was looking in the Premier League Rules it said I could loan an emergency keeper. I was wondering how I go about doing this if it is actually possible?

I dont fancy going 3/4 weeks with my Youth Team keeper :(

Just sign one on loan. Loan signings for keepers do not need to adhere to the loan windows.

I learnt it the hard way as well. I have only 1 keeper and 1 in reserve. Keeper injured for 1 month. Reserve loaned out. The U18 keeper is half a star becos I am playing LLM. I desperately hunted for a backup while I got my crappy half star keeper to play 2 games. I was so afraid that I play a highly attacking soccer since i figured my keeper can never catch any ball flying in his general direction. I won my next game shutting off the opponent they only got 2 shots on goal and none on target.

Archived