Player Improvement??

So, I'm managing Torquay, just started this years FM, very late i know , but it's a long story!!! Anyway, i was wondering, i have this player Chris Robertson, 23 he's a central defender, needs a lot of improvment and the coaches are suggesting all kinds of training he should be undertaking! So if i ask him to do 'Bullet Throws' , stand up when tackling, etc... does this ultimately improve stats? Will i see an improved player or are his CA and PA set values? What determines his price range also, i understand that certain stats affect a players price but if you constantly train a player will all this improve?

Thanks

They are suggesting PPMs (player preferred moves), these do not improve the players attributes, in fact they slow development slightly as they suck off some training to learn these ppms.

PA is set at the start of the game and a player can improve his CA (current ability) all the way up to, but not over his PA.

With out external programs it is impossible to see CA and PA and all you can base them off is your coaches reports on these two items. For players who have been in the squad a while they should be fairly accurate (but mistakes will happen and more than one person on here will point you at a post where they have off loaded a developing player based on coach reports only for him to turn into a world class player).

Price:

This is based off the players reputation, this is made up from many factors, but in a nut-shell, the better the player and the bigger the team he plays for the higher his price.

Archived