A question on database size and their differences

OK, I have been wondering about this a long time. What is the difference of a small, medium and large database size being loaded within the game? If one were to load a small database size, will the game only load up high reputable clubs and players? What is the cut off mark in terms of reputation for these clubs and players to be loaded within the game? The same goes for the medium and large database size as well.

Cheers! :)

more players are loaded in the game with the larger databases. I think on the smaller one like you say the higher rep players from each country are loaded but I don't know what the cut off mark is.

more players are loaded in the game with the larger databases. I think on the smaller one like you say the higher rep players from each country are loaded but I don't know what the cut off mark is.

Well what about players from low reputation nations like Afghanistan? What is the difference between a small, medium and large database? I know more players are loaded with a larger database but I need to know what is the cut off mark based on reputation. Is it better to load a smaller database because a larger one loads up only mediocre players? :)

Not in detail.

The general rule is, the bigger the database, the more players are loaded from outside the playable leagues (the ones from there are all loaded anyway). This will also apply to lesser nations though I'd see Afghanistan not having too many players loaded in any option. For that you'd have to tailor the loaded db further with the existing options.

In terms of numbers the game fortunately now tells us how much of a difference the chosen database sizes make. Of course also that depends on how many leagues you load and will not be a fixed percentage at any time.

Archived