• SI Staff

They come into the over time generally more prevalently after the first season has completed (some will turn up in the first season, but fewer than in subsequent ones as in the first season there won't be many retirements initially).

They've visible as 'regens' purely because of the date their histories start at.

• SI Staff
Thanks for the help :o)

I take it their histories would start at 2009/2010. But is there any way to actively search for regens?

You're correct (or in later seasons with the appropriate season) - no there isn't a method for searching for regens at present .... possibly one for the future, let me think about it :D

This is PSP method http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=110005&highlight=regen

works for me on iphone too.

Marc, about regens, how come most regen strikers have poor heading abilities? and also when players reach 33+ their physical attributes go stupendously low in most cases.

I had to laugh in one of my careers, i had crouch in his mid 30's and his heading value was "1"!!

• SI Staff

thebugel - I'll take a look at the 'heading' thing, the reason physical attributes decline is fairly sensible really if you think about it - I'm 38 and don't have quite the spring in my step that I had at 21 - but I agree Mr. Crouch declining to a 1 is a tad harsh ;)

You're correct (or in later seasons with the appropriate season) - no there isn't a method for searching for regens at present .... possibly one for the future, let me think about it :D

Thanks again - Regen search as part of your scouting options would be class. Imagine having a team choc full of them? :thup:

Archived