Pompey ???

Ive started a new season with pompey because i'd like more of a challange. I know they dont have the 9 point deduction on patch 10.3 because it was too late to add but how hard is it to actually keep them up ??? There wages are about 100k in the red and i have tried to cut them down by loaning a few players and selling some. Do they actually get a 9 point deduction and is this actually a good challenge???

I've sold a TON of players for cheap, (including Utaka to Real Madrid.. what were they thinking!? :D) and brought in plenty of loanees.

We are currently 15th with one game left to play, if we lose we could still be relegated. It was very difficult to get the club going, but once they did, I actually have a half decent side. Akale is one signing I've made who has been brilliant, and we've been winning the majority of our games lately.

However, I think I'm resigning if I keep them up.. without the loans, I'll basically have no team next season and no money to buy anybody with. :D

I also did not get any deduction of any sort.

??????????????????????????????????????????

Why don't you allow people time to respond rather than being an impatient bugger? Not only that, you've made the original post on a Sunday afternoon of a bank holiday weekend.

Why don't you allow people time to respond rather than being an impatient bugger? Not only that, you've made the original post on a Sunday afternoon of a bank holiday weekend.

HAHAHA ........... No mate, you think ur the boss with like 20,000 posts ???? And your not funny :thup:

HAHAHA ........... No mate, you think ur the boss with like 20,000 posts ???? And your not funny :thup:

No, but he's right.

Portsmouth's finances are designed such that unless you get taken over there's a very high chance you'll go into administration around January.

been taken over now... 14 games in. Almost wanted to go into administration because it would be more of a challenge lol

You can always use fmrte to put them back in debt. I might do that myself if i ever manage them and get taken over, otherwise the point of the challenge is removed...

You can always use fmrte to put them back in debt. I might do that myself if i ever manage them and get taken over, otherwise the point of the challenge is removed...

Yh that's a good shout but its weird cause since the new owner has taken over the club is still in debt and isnt any better off than before :confused:

Yh that's a good shout but its weird cause since the new owner has taken over the club is still in debt and isnt any better off than before :confused:

sounds like pompey then!:D i would just ignore the takeover ever happened.

Archived