Ridiculous Penalty Saving Problem/Bug

Hello.

One problem that keeps coming up time and time again on my game is that whenever i win a penalty and it is saved by the keeper i NEVER ever score a rebound (i havent scored from a rebound once on fm10) Yet whenever i save a penalty the opposition ALWAYS score from the rebound. This is quite ridiculous, i even just saved a penalty and my own defender smashed it straight into his own net.

I presume this is some kind of error in the game enginge but it is frustrating and i now know that whenever i concede a penalty the opposition will score from it, sort it out SI.

It isn't an error. It's a combination of bad luck, and your imagination- you spot a pattern that doesn't exist, and presume it is infallible. It is very human.

The match engine cannot differentiate between human and AI managers.

I've had plenty of penalties saved for good by my goalkeeper, and I've scored a fair few rebounds.

Even my girlfriend told me that any argument which includes both the words "always" and "never", even if made by her, must not be taken seriously or literally :D

(which doesn't stop her from making them)

I'm sure if it happens in the ME, then it can happen on either side.

It isn't an error. It's a combination of bad luck, and your imagination- you spot a pattern that doesn't exist, and presume it is infallible. It is very human.

The match engine cannot differentiate between human and AI managers.

I've had plenty of penalties saved for good by my goalkeeper, and I've scored a fair few rebounds.

Absolutely correct - could be a standard response for many threads.

Re: this thread, tough luck on yoru defender smashing it into your own net - Wes Brown?

Archived