Your opinions on these features.

I think it would be good if it was possible that we could be employed in different roles, for example we could be U19's manager of a national side or youth manager of a club, we could be able to recomend players for the reseve team etc. Another role would be a coach, we could set up training schedules for individual players, watch the training and recomend players to the first team manager. We could also be sent on scouting duties, say we were meant to scout italy we would have to watch several games and we would have to rate players out of 5 and select 2 good points/attributes and 1 negative point such as poor tackling.

Opinions Please

Also assistant and coach reports on Training improvements and who is playing good or poor.

I would like a few other features as well but most have been mentioned in other areas

You can already manage National U19/20/21/23 sides.

I don't mind the idea of being a clubs U19/youth/reserve manager in principle as its an extension of what we currently have albeit a cut down version but some thought needs to be put into how you proceed from there.

Being a scout/coach is a massive no from me as I feel the novelty would wear off very quickly and its not something that would appeal to the bulk of users.

i think being the clubs u19/reserve manager would be a very good idea...would be good bring in youth players getting into the first team or maybe go on to greater things..

as u19's you could ask for reserve players to play for your team have a limit of 2 overage players etc.. and as reserve manager ask for first team players not getting there game etc.. something in the game like first team manager Mr.Bloggs send down three players for your league game this week..he has advised you to play player A&B the full 90 minutes and player C 45 minutes as he is recovering from a injury etc..

also be good just say the first team manager got the sack and you were caretaker boss untill a new manager is appointed.. or moving up the ranks to become first team manager

:thup:

Archived