International Management - Getting A Job

Currently in my fourth season in charge of the might Red Devils (manchester United) and have won multiple trophys including Premiership, Champs League and Euro Super Cup. Anyway, i have been through Euro 08 (Italy Won) and 1 job became available which was Spains but i didnt get the job. I really want to get an international job so does anyone know of any clubs that normally ditch their manager.

Yes, i know that all the games are different but surely there must be a recurrance in the jobs that people get. I have heard multiple people have gotten the France Job, What Year?

Anyones help would be appreciated

Currently in my fourth season in charge of the might Red Devils (manchester United) and have won multiple trophys including Premiership, Champs League and Euro Super Cup. Anyway, i have been through Euro 08 (Italy Won) and 1 job became available which was Spains but i didnt get the job. I really want to get an international job so does anyone know of any clubs that normally ditch their manager.

Yes, i know that all the games are different but surely there must be a recurrance in the jobs that people get. I have heard multiple people have gotten the France Job, What Year?

Anyones help would be appreciated

You can select from a pool as on the PC version, albeit a limited pool that you cannot add to.

The problem with this is, as i found out, you get stuck with ageing players that are no good.

For example, i had an old Henry, Trezeguet and Cissé still and few other strikers that weren't exactly world class.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

Well, sounds great. Hows England done in International tournaments on your game. They have only acheieved a maximum of Quarter Finals in Euro 08 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I beat them in Final of WC 2010 (i think), but i don't think they've won a tournament yet.

In that tournament i won every match 1-0 icon_confused.gif, including england in group aswell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

You can select from a pool as on the PC version, albeit a limited pool that you cannot add to.

The problem with this is, as i found out, you get stuck with ageing players that are no good.

For example, i had an old Henry, Trezeguet and Cissé still and few other strikers that weren't exactly world class. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just go to player search>customize>nationality>French

the Pool you get provided with in the squad selection screen of your nation is just a small sample of all of the players in your game of that nationality. For example, i had a total of 25 players in the squad selection screen but found 9 pages (almost 100 south koreans icon_wink.gif ) in player search. Some absolute gems there too that wernt in national pool. I think that once u call them up to the national side they join the squad selection 'shortlist', although i havnt checked this

Well, World Cup 2010, England thrashed 3-0 in the Final by the might France, one job became available, the Portugal job but i wasn't allowed to apply for the job!

It said *managers name* has been sacked by the Portuguese board of directors. Portugal will now be looking for a new manager but there wasn't an apply for job button. Anyone know why?

The game only allows you to manage nations where enough players have been loaded from that nation for it to be playable. For example, i started a spain game, only 5 aussies loaded, so even though the job may have been available i couldnt apply. To check which nations are manageable go home>jobs. To make it even easier sort by division...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

The game only allows you to manage nations where enough players have been loaded from that nation for it to be playable. For example, i started a spain game, only 5 aussies loaded, so even though the job may have been available i couldnt apply. To check which nations are manageable go home>jobs. To make it even easier sort by division... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

PS : Played on the Wii. Amazing. I never knew how good i was at Tennis icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

PS : Played on the Wii. Amazing. I never knew how good i was at Tennis icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah the fella next door got one the day it came out. the tennis is sooooooo addictive. i love it. would never pick it over xbox360 tho...maybe for little kids cos its so cartoony or for multiplayer mini-games but for realistic, serious games go for 360 by a long way. havnt seen ps3 yet tho...

*remembers this is fm forum*

um... so... akinfeev is good

I got an X-Box, but spent all my cash on games instead of saving up for 360. My crafty Uncle got 2 Wii's. 1 for himself and as they have now sold out, he is selling it for like £350 to gamers who WANT it.

Its unfair, he's got ALL the games consoles out, about 600 games for all consoles and has the £45.00 a month Sky Plus. I WANT IT ALL!

Archived