Moving save games between PC and MAC

I've recently installed FM2010 on a PC and MAC via Steam. How do I move the save files between them so I can carry on my existing game wherever I happen to be?

I tried to move the save file from PC to Mac, but it wouldn't load on the Mac. No error messages, just stopped with the progress bar approx 15-20% completed.

I've read somewhere that the player databases need to be the same, where can I check this? Is it just a case of having the latest update installed at the time of manager creation?

Any help much appreciated, cheers ma dears.

The PC and MAC versions of the game are the same. I have regularly moved saved games between an IMAC and a windows laptop. You have to make sure that the same database you started the save with is installed on both the PC & the Mac.

i have the 9.3 patch installed and both games and i cant move the games over from my mac labtop to my windows 7 desktop. i cant even find the game in my fm 10 mac documents. i took a game from my desktop and tried to move it to my mac and was unable to do so. im not sure if when you say databases you mean the patches, i might be wrong? could someone please clarify exactly what you mean and how to find the gamesave in your mac and transfer it succesfuly to a windows computer?

thanks!

Archived