Deleting Registry Files on FM

OK, I got a question to ask. I am using Windows 7 and if I have 2 Football Manager games (for example FM 2009 and FM 2010) installed into my computer and I want to completely delete FM 2009 from my PC and follow these instructions in deleting the registry files:

Windows Vista/7:

1. Click “Start”

2. Type in the search box "Regedit"

3. Go into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER Folder

4. Go into the 'Software Folder'

5. Delete the Sports Interactive Folder

6. Go into the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Folder

7. Go into the 'Software Folder'

8. Delete the Sports Interactive Ltd Folder

Will FM 2010 registry files also be automatically deleted as this file is WITHIN the Sports Interactive folder? Thanks!

best thing to do is open the sports interactive folder and look for any fm2009 files then delete them or click on edit then find then type in football manager 2009 and delete anything it finds to with fm09 as that way you wont delete any files from fm10 but you could also download and run ccleaner after uninstaling fm2009 as that locates any unused registry files and glets you get rid of them that way which is safer and quicker

best thing to do is open the sports interactive folder and look for any fm2009 files then delete them or click on edit then find then type in football manager 2009 and delete anything it finds to with fm09 as that way you wont delete any files from fm10 but you could also download and run ccleaner after uninstaling fm2009 as that locates any unused registry files and glets you get rid of them that way which is safer and quicker

OK, thanks for the reply mate! :)

Archived