Hall of Fame bug?

I've won over 21 titles, 15 FA cups, God knows how many Champions League, League Cups whatever. Plus the World Cup 4 times, European Championship at least 5 times. I expect to be top of the hall of fame. But it only says I have won 3 major trophies?

43686540.jpg

72113268.jpg

Just wondering does this affect anything in the game?

Will clubs judge my managerial achievements based on my managerial points? Or the fact I have achieved over 30 trophies?

As far as I know clubs base all managers in the game solely on the manager's reputation. That includes AI managers as well.

Im sorry but that is a bit stupid, surely it should be part of the saved game or at least saved in /sports interactive folder.

I'm assuming it is that way it is so we can have multiple entries from various save games. Personally I'd rather just have the hall of fame attached to the save game and not have the multiple entries on it from all the save games.

Isn't that the "England" Hall of Fame? Hence why Benitez only has two major trophies. It doesn't count the international appearances, for one. Were some of the trophies won abroad?

The screenshot below shows about 20 Premier League wins, it isn't that.

It'll be the hall of fame file being deleted, perhaps when transferring the save game.

I do transfer my games between PC/Laptop. I've only ever been at United so all domestic. But that doesn't matter the points, records etc should still count.

Every season I have to delete the cache, temp files as the game slows down. But in all honestly this really shouldn't happen. It should be stored in game like players history and achievements.

On Vista/Windows 7 it is located in:

C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\settings\Version 1003

What is that suppose to do? I can find the folder, files. What am I suppose to do with it?

There should be an xml file called hall of fame (filename might be slightly different) that will contain your entries, though it'll only be present if already have an entry. You cannot use it to get your old entries back but in future to save your hall of fame data backup the file before uninstalling the game or windows.

Archived