Possible to achieve 100% Board COnfidence?

OK, I am gutted here! Basically, I took my level 9 club (got promoted from level 11 in successive seasons and won everything possible) and won the FA Cup with the team. Before anyone wonders how I did it, well I made all my players legendary with FMRTE but DID NOT manage any opposition team. Yes, people may accuse me of cheating but the reason I did this is to find out whether is it possible to get a 100% Board Confidence.

Here is the screenshot of my pseudo achievement:

fs27c.jpg

I am basically gutted because I did not get a PERFECT 100% confidence from the board! What should I do to achieve this? Win the UEFA Cup in the following season? Is it even possible to hit the 100% mark? If so, will the board's comment's change after I get a 100% confidence? What must I do? Basically I won ALL my 162 matches with this minnow team and yet the board does not have a 100% confidence in me! :(

By the way, this is the end of my 3rd season in charge and it is the first time I have won the FA Cup because for the last 2 seasons, my team was ineligible to play in the FA Cup because of their low status within the game. I am using SuperBladesman' s league up to level 11.

Has anyone here achieved a 100% confidence rating from the board? I don't care how you did it, even if one did massive cheating.

But before anyone flames me for being a cheat, I am doing this to test the game and I am not making any boast here about my pseudo achievements! If anyone here has a 100% board confidence, could they please post a screenshot? Is it even possible to achieve this within Football Manager 2010? :(

I am not yet even a favoured personal at my club!

Well it's pretty obvious isn't it ?

Simple math - if you want 100% confidence get Superb - club stature (check), Competitions (check), Wages (ok for you - so you need to improve that a lot) and Squad Harmony at superb.

Hm.. Now I see you will need SUPERB at the others too Transfers/Players..

So do that and if then you don't get 100% then it's impossible :D

Well it's pretty obvious isn't it ?

Simple math - if you want 100% confidence get Superb - club stature (check), Competitions (check), Wages (ok for you - so you need to improve that a lot) and Squad Harmony at superb.

Hm.. Now I see you will need SUPERB at the others too Transfers/Players..

So do that and if then you don't get 100% then it's impossible :D

Well, the wages part I don't understand! No matter how low I set the wages to, (in fact all my players are earning 0 pounds per week :D), the wage confidence still shows 50%! Why is this so? Is it because I signed too many players for my small time club? :(

Lower the transfer funds and increase wage budget.

Thanks for the info mate! But it is too late to do the changes now because when I begin a new season, the board confidence droppped to about 60% and they became very pleased with me! I guess I have to try again for the new season but now the expectation is even higher and they want me to win the league into which I recently got promoted! :(

I've been close,95% is my highest to date.

I actually meant squad harmony,i mis read like a numpty i am.

Well, I have tried and tried but I still can't reach the magical figure of 100% board confidence despite winning the UEFA and FA Cup the following season as well as ALL the other cups and league at level 8! :(

Also, the highest I have achieved for squad harmony is 99% despite ALL my players being happy!

I guess it is impossible to reach 100% board confidence in the game! Also it is near impossible to reach 100% squad harmony in the game as well no matter how hard you try or "cheat"! I always wondered what the board would say if they have a 100% confidence in your management style! I guess I must try again next season but this time, I will be setting my club reputation to very low to see what happens! :D

Archived