Have you been asked to discipline a player that isn't yours?

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Is he on loan at them from you?

If not could he be on your shortlist and the bit about the fine is a text error? If he's on your shortlist you would probably get the news item about him going awol

Originally posted by IbrahimAliMaher:

I see you fined him 2 weeks wages anyway icon_wink.gif

As an international manager do you have the option to dock 'wages'? International players would get an appearance fee rather than a wage surely?

Don't know, never had a player do anything that required me to discipline them other than being sent off. I know I can't discipline someone that gets sent off in an International match.

Was hoping the 2 week wages would go into my bank balance icon_wink.gif But he only gets $700 a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had this exact same issue come up in my game.

Krunoslav Filipovic, Croatian Defenceman playing in the Regionalliga Nord. But I'm manager of Rynninge in Div 2 Ostra Svealand... yet I was given the chance to discipline him (with the exact same news message as seen in kevieyang's first screenshot).

In fact, strangely enough, the guy in my game has the exact, and I mean exact[/i], facegen face as the guy in kevieyang's game. icon_eek.gif

Although, I just now noticed that the option to discipline him went away after I ignored it and clicked away from the message.

Small bug, I guess.

Archived