Is this a bug or am I wrong?

I have an issue in FM2010. I am at the beginning of the season 2017/2018 with Mersin Idman Yurdu and I have been playing in European Cups starting from season 2014/2015. The picture below shows the seedings of clubs when in order I follow World>Europe>Champions Cup>Teams>Seedings path.

europeeccteamsseedings.jpg

The coefficient shown in this path, which is 42.01, was present in previous year in the page seen in the second path. Also it is the sum of the coefficients of seasons 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15 and 15/16.

However, I see different coefficients when in order I follow World>Major Clubs>Europe>Coefficiets path.

worldmajorclubseuropeco.jpg

The coefficient shown in this path, which is 52.529, was the one in the page seen in the second path. Also it is the sum of the coefficients of seasons 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17.

The more interesting part of this issue that cup draws are being done according to the coefficient in the first path, which is 42.01. However, I know and am very sure that the coefficients of the last 5 seasons for a team are added up to calculate the new season's coefficient and the draws are done according to this, which is 52.529, but this is not done in my game. This is affecting me very much at the moment as it results in a lower team coefficient, which lead to tougher opponents in early rounds of tournaments.

Does any of you know about this issue? Is this a bug or a new UEFA regulation that is implemented in one of the patches.

This is a bit of a guess, but could the first value be the points gained by the club itself minus the points gained by the country as a whole (as in the values in the 12/13 and 13/14 seasons etc.)?

I really don't know :) but %20 of the country points are added when calculating your coefficients so actually I don't think that it could be the reason of the difference.

Is the 1st one based on Champions League only, whereas the 2nd one is all european competition?

I am sure that there is no such difference between these two; because of the fact that this year is the first time my club is playing in Champions League in club's entire history.

Archived