Couple of Ideas

I think Newgens need more defining features.

As it stands newgens come into the game and before long you are flooded with them, obviously it isn't hard to see who the best striker is as his attributes will be laid out in front of you, but somehow they don't feel as unique as an actual player.

One thing I think could improve this would be a more in-depth player description, using attributes, stats and PPMs you should be able to see a scout report that describes this certain players playing style (Strengths and weaknesses are close but not enough).

I'm not sure exactly how to put this idea across as even as I write this it doesn't sound right, but for instance:

Peter Crouch and Adebayor are currently very similar looking in game, both tall strikers that have attributes fitting to a target man roll. However in real life it is clear to see these two players have very different approaches to the game, Crouch would be described as an unorthodox yet effective target man, has very good control for a player he's height and is often picked up for fouls. Adebayor on the other hand has a fair amount of pace and strength, allowing him to hold the ball and move around the pitch well and has the ability to pull something special out the bag.

These more detailed descriptions wouldn't be too important on current players but i feel by having them with your Newgens you could get more "attached" with your players.

Also some newgens should be born with "preferred kit numbers", again, purely for building relations with them, as it will give them "personality and individuality".

As i said, i have probably worded this wrong but hopefully there are some of you who see where I'm coming from and can contribute to the idea.

Archived