Unusual promotions/relegations early into career

Anyone get paticularly odd promotions or relegations in their careers? any Newcastles or Blackpools? Just thought I'd ask because I'm half way through my first season on FM10 (in ryman league with Cray) and Arsenal are 18th after 24 games with a lowly 19 points :D:D:D. Got me thinking.

Villa a clear second in season one on my save with Liverpool top. Has to be the most unrealistic premier league table I have ever seen on FM, as if Rafa could manage his way to a league title, he couldn't even manage his way out of a paper bag in real life.

Anyone get paticularly odd promotions or relegations in their careers? any Newcastles or Blackpools? Just thought I'd ask because I'm half way through my first season on FM10 (in ryman league with Cray) and Arsenal are 18th after 24 games with a lowly 19 points :D:D:D. Got me thinking.

Lol weird, got the same thing with Arsenal on my save. Although they are climbing now they were 18th on my save too. Currently they are 10th with 9 win, 4 draw and 8! lost.

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/c476g/6

Archived