Finding a decent international coach

Okay I got a little bit of a dilemma. So I'm the manager of the Indonesian national team. We have some good players, but we have horrible coaches (actually our entire coaching staff is horrible, except me of course :p).

So I've been trying to find a decent coach to replace them all (they're all around 5 JPA/JPP, give or take...) but I've basically inquired the entire Indonesian community, including those at the top Indonesian clubs, and also the talented unemployed coaches (talk about the lack of loyalty to your country...). :(

We're not that bad (72nd best football nation) but it's downright impossible to find a decent coach. I don't want to sack anyone because we're already short-staffed. Anyone got any ideas to find a decent one?

Okay I got a little bit of a dilemma. So I'm the manager of the Indonesian national team. We have some good players, but we have horrible coaches (actually our entire coaching staff is horrible, except me of course :p).

So I've been trying to find a decent coach to replace them all (they're all around 5 JPA/JPP, give or take...) but I've basically inquired the entire Indonesian community, including those at the top Indonesian clubs, and also the talented unemployed coaches (talk about the lack of loyalty to your country...). :(

We're not that bad (72nd best football nation) but it's downright impossible to find a decent coach. I don't want to sack anyone because we're already short-staffed. Anyone got any ideas to find a decent one?

I assume youve tried this, but ill give it a go. Staff search; nationality Indoneasia and filter off the unrealistic ones. This is how i look for Nat. staff. Dont know how it works for smaller Nations though.

Same problem here. Have had an ad in the job centre for about 3 months, but nobody are interested in becoming a coach for Brazil. And we have a guy retiring soon. Guess it doesn't really matter, but would be nice to get somebody in to replace him. Have tried approaching some people too, but they always reject.

Do coaches really have much of an effect on national teams?

Yes, for scouting purposes. My coaches say everyone's 5 star when that's clearly not the case. :(

edgar, Job Centre is unreliable and there's no one who's interested and is actually better than my current group...

Archived