History-Career Stats FM2010

Why do you only get the league information. All the cup and international details are missing.

Do I need a patch and why as this seemed to happen in FM2008.

I think it has something to do with not having the historical data of the cup and international details, so the history - career stats overview tab only shows the league stats.

I have done that which is great, thanks. But I want to see the complete picture at the top of the screen not just league history and then get the calculator out. For Example I am playing as Everton. This season Yakubu has made 9 league apps and has scored 4 goals 3 assists 1 mom. He has made 1 cup sub app and 1 continental sub app scoring 1 goal so this should give him an overall for this season apps 9(2) goals 5 assists 3 mom 1 but the overall only shows the 4 league goals. The previous season he played 27(7) scoring 14 yet the overal only shows the league info. This isnt right as previous versions gave you the overal club stats. Proper doing my head in.

I think it has something to do with not having the historical data of the cup and international details, so the history - career stats overview tab only shows the league stats.

That doesnt help it just makes me more mad!! I like my overal history.

Thank you for trying to free me from my pain.

I have done that which is great, thanks. But I want to see the complete picture at the top of the screen not just league history and then get the calculator out. For Example I am playing as Everton. This season Yakubu has made 9 league apps and has scored 4 goals 3 assists 1 mom. He has made 1 cup sub app and 1 continental sub app scoring 1 goal so this should give him an overall for this season apps 9(2) goals 5 assists 3 mom 1 but the overall only shows the 4 league goals. The previous season he played 27(7) scoring 14 yet the overal only shows the league info. This isnt right as previous versions gave you the overal club stats. Proper doing my head in.

I am a bit unclear on this. Are you talking about real life stats or those just in the game?

That doesnt help it just makes me more mad!! I like my overal history.

Thank you for trying to free me from my pain.

You're welcome mate. At least I tried. :p

Tbh, I got no idea how to get the overall history to appear. I'm not sure if there are skins, etc that can help you.

I am a bit unclear on this. Are you talking about real life stats or those just in the game?

In game I think jod. I know what he wants but I don't know if you can combine both the league, cup, and continental competitions together.

What this isnt real life!

No in game the Yak wasnt that good this season. If you take a look at one of you players and look at this seasons stats in the "History-Career stats" they dont add up as they are missing the cup and continental games. So if you have a player that only plays in Europe or cup games he will never have any career stats as the game only show the league info.

No in game the Yak wasnt that good this season. If you take a look at one of you players and look at this seasons stats in the "History-Career stats" they dont add up as they are missing the cup and continental games. So if you have a player that only plays in Europe or cup games he will never have any career stats as the game only show the league info.

When I said real life I meant the season's stats from reality. For example Yakubu's league appearances and goals from the 2005/06 season are in the game but his cup appearances and so on are not. Any season that is played in the game i.e. 2009/10 season and so on will have his cup and continental appearances stored in the game. You just have to click on a specific season to view them.

And technically when you look at it, a Premier League season is only 38 matches. The games column shouldn't have more than 38.

Maybe it would be good to have a separate cup career stats and continental competition career stat (split up into UEFA Champions League/Europa League, NACL, ACL, etc.). Hey why not put a career international stats while we're at it. :p

I don't want tabs for cup competitions and continental competitions though. That's way too many tabs to view.

Here is the example for Yakubu this season

Top of the screen

Year Team Division Info Apps Gls Asts MoM Av R

2010-11 Everton Premier Division 9 4 3 1 6.98

Lower stats

Statistics Apps Gls Asts MoM Yel Red

League 9 4 3 1 1 0

Cup 0(1) 0 0 0 0 0

Continental 0(1) 1 0 0 0 0

Overall 9(2) 5 3 1 1 0

You wouldnt need tabs. You should just click on the arrow to left of the team and it would show you the overall apps goals assists for that season with the lower part of the screen showing the split.

How bizzar that a game built on stats and numbers would completly fail to show a players overall apps goals ave as this skus the players stats 100% toward league.

I cant be the only one on here to see this.

Here is the example for Yakubu this season

Top of the screen

Year Team Division Info Apps Gls Asts MoM Av R

2010-11 Everton Premier Division 9 4 3 1 6.98

Lower stats

Statistics Apps Gls Asts MoM Yel Red

League 9 4 3 1 1 0

Cup 0(1) 0 0 0 0 0

Continental 0(1) 1 0 0 0 0

Overall 9(2) 5 3 1 1 0

You wouldnt need tabs. You should just click on the arrow to left of the team and it would show you the overall apps goals assists for that season with the lower part of the screen showing the split.

How bizzar that a game built on stats and numbers would completly fail to show a players overall apps goals ave as this skus the players stats 100% toward league.

I cant be the only one on here to see this.

I still don't understand the problem. Overall is shown at the very bottom of the screen. You click on a season and it tells you everything from each competition as well as telling you the overall stats at the very bottom. :confused:

You have even typed it in that post.

I still don't understand the problem. Overall is shown at the very bottom of the screen. You click on a season and it tells you everything from each competition as well as telling you the overall stats at the very bottom. :confused:

Yes but what you can't see (& what the OP is getting at) is the overall career stats for all comps. The overall figures at the bottom are league only (not right at the bottom, but at below the players first year stats)

No you missing the point. The bottom of the screen shows you the splits per competition. So taking non competetive & International away it reads like this I will make the stats up and leave some of the info out.

apps gls asts mom yel red ave

League 10 4 1 2 0 0 7

Cup 6 2 3 1 1 0 7.2

Continental 2 0 1 0 0 0 7

Overall 18 6 5 3 0 0 7.07

So the top of the sceen should read for that particular season

but its doesnt it reads

League 10 4 1 2 0 0 7

No you missing the point. The bottom of the screen shows you the splits per competition. So taking non competetive & International away it reads like this I will make the stats up and leave some of the info out.

apps gls asts mom yel red ave

League 10 4 1 2 0 0 7

Cup 6 2 3 1 1 0 7.2

Continental 2 0 1 0 0 0 7

So the top of the sceen should read for that particular season

but its doesnt it reads

League 10 4 1 2 0 0 7

Oh right. So you basically want that for each season the overall appearances and stats appear at the top half of the screen instead of just the league ones?

Archived