My creative feedback

I strongly believe that this game lacks visual enjoyment today. OK i do not expect to play fifa 10 but the graphics are not good. I have been playing for 10 years now and every year it looses in longevity because of many reasons. I love the game of football, that is why i was caught in the beginning, I played more and more every year but from 2007 onwards my involvement has been diminishing.

My feedback as humbe user would be:

-Include real life stadiums, or leave it open for users to do it. It would be so satisfying to lead a 3d division team to San Siro for example. I t gives you a great sense of satisfaction for your achievements. TEXT IS NO LONGER ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A RETURN FOR THE SUCCESS YOU MAY HAVE

- Enhance the European game experience. Perhaps add an opening ceremony with anthem, stuff like that. If there are licences problems let us customize it.

- Enhanced weather conditions and pitches conditions

- Building your dream stadium would be amazing

- Include animation for trick moves so as to reflect amazing play by wonderkids.

- Floodlights, night games, game atmoshere, crowds visual effects

- Clashes animation between players within games

- Cut scenes for winning trophies, penalties, loosing in the final

- Improved team talks

-Include legends information within the game

- Improved tactics

-Improved AI. SO IMPORTANT. It is poor currently as they are not responsive to tactic changes, results, etc

-Transfer policies of AI teams are poor

- The game is easy and I am not a tactical genius or use any add-on programs. It must be harder. Managing a conference team is not a solution to play the game to make it harder. I still want to play with a big team ad find it hard as it happens irl.

- Improve the pre-season element. Where to go for pre-season, how it will cost, when to aim for best form, etc

I may get abuse for writing these as forums do not include only thinking individuals but I am adding my comment for creative reasons and as a tribute for the years I played.

SI It is time to develop. This game has made its cycle and no other yearly updates are enough. Do not let someone of your competitors cash in on the propositions made by your customers. It would be unfair

i agree with everything there apart from the building the dream stadium as a manager doesnt have an input in that and i think that the pre-season idea needs devolping and how about a week team trip to another country to train if you have a free week during the season

I may get abuse for writing these as forums do not include only thinking individuals but I am adding my comment for creative reasons and as a tribute for the years I played.

You make some decent points, I don't agree with all of them, but then you have to go and spoil it with this comment. Why not save the sweeping generalisations until you've been slated, not before. Especially as the 1st reply was positive and this one would have been more so.

Archived