installing the demo under Vista

Hi,

I wanted to check out FM08, so I downloaded the strawberry demo. When I install the demo, the installer forces Windows to switch off the Aero-Theme. Then after a while it says that the installation is complete and that there where errors during installation which can be found in the installation log.

There is no link to any FM08 related files in the start menu. When I look in my program files folder where FM08 should have been installed to according to the installation info summary, I cannot find any FM08 Folder. Its just not there as it would have been never installed.

Any help on this?

I install with Administrator Rights, btw.

Hi,

I wanted to check out FM08, so I downloaded the strawberry demo. When I install the demo, the installer forces Windows to switch off the Aero-Theme. Then after a while it says that the installation is complete and that there where errors during installation which can be found in the installation log.

There is no link to any FM08 related files in the start menu. When I look in my program files folder where FM08 should have been installed to according to the installation info summary, I cannot find any FM08 Folder. Its just not there as it would have been never installed.

Any help on this?

I install with Administrator Rights, btw.

Archived