Game crashing

Cheers guy's but i am lost oh well never mind,The computer is 3months old so no idea why it is doing this,So it looks like i wont be playing it

Cheers Anyway

"I'm not gonna be a regular user of this forum i just thought I'd try to help everyone out with this issue because it was driving me flipin insane til I cracked it a few weeks ago. I even blamed my grafix card which is a nice galaxy zalman premium 7900GS 512mb geforce, was almost gonna send it back! anyways.... the reason why the blue screen of death comes up telling you rubbish when playing only a game usually... and refers to physical memory dump... is because the OS hasnt got enough virtual memory usage for the drive your using. basically all you have to do is check how much memory your paging file is set to be using.

to do this open system>advanced>performance tab to settings>advanced>virtual memory to change

in the new window you will be shown how much minimum and maximum your using for your paging file. when i checked mine it was 1000MB lower than the recommended amount, which is displayed at the bottom of the window... you should have it set to custom size, and set the initial amount to what the recommended amount says at the bottom of the window, and the maximum should have already been set by default, on my pc it says 4092MB, on yours it might be higher or lower - whatever just leave that bit alone. now click set and then ok. reopen to that window to check that the bottom of the window displays the current amount the same as the recommended amount, make sure its on a custom setting and make sure that the maximum allocation is not touched. If for some bizare reason your maximum amount to start with was set to a lower amount than the initial amount... increase it at your discretion, i would recommend at least 1200MB higher than your recommended initial amount. restart your pc, and play your problem game or 3D app."

I got that from: http://www.techspot.com/vb/post404755-21.html

Thought it might help. :thup:

Archived