Player Dislikes

One of my first team players has said he dislikes one of my youth players and now he is considering his options. A message said I need to try and resolve the situation but I don't know how. I'm not going to sell either player as they are important to my plans

Thanks in advance

I don't have this problem at the moment, but I have seen it in the past.

I am sure I solved it by disciplining one of the players for unprofessional behaviour. I am certain that cured it and the option to discipline was only in one of the two players drop down menus.

Do be warned, this is only my experience. I have also seen an incorrect use of discipline cause a player to want to leave.

Beat them both with a stick, then when they are unconscious, kill them by stabbing them, then eat there remains. That should do the trick

hahahaha.. good one.. :D

I can't find the option to do that, is it in player interactions?

just look good there is one option you can do that :thup:

id never had this until a few days ago, then 2 of my players decided they didnt like my newly appointed assistant manager :eek:

thought the first one was just whining, but after the second i thought it would be easier just to replace him :) havent had the problem with the new guy

Had this happen today with Sandro disliking Miguel Veloso for some reason. But they've been playing together for two seasons. Bit weird. Anyway will it eventually go away? Are they still okay playing together in the centre of midfield or should I only have one in my first eleven?

Sometimes it just goes away on its own. You just magically get a news item saying they've resolved their differences.

Sometimes though it never goes away and you have to decide to either put up with them not liking each other or sell one of them.

Archived