Its so freakin´hard to get a player!!

"story of your bid have leaked out... we dont know who is leaking..."

When will they ever find out??

"<club> went in and made a bid in the eleventh hour on same player as you".

Cant the other teams have their own scouts instead of using me??

*Able to give 100£ under the requested salary*

"No, no no. You will have to do better then that! I cant go to your team for 50.000£ a week only!!! 100£ more needed. Deals off!"

If it wasnt like this CONSTANTLY for a lower league manager like me it would feel tolerable.

But now.. nah.

:mad:

Yup.

Also the 3 players i was able to sign eventually you think one is allowed to be a little happy over that?

No way, one immidiately says he´s not comfortable at the club and want to move! (must be because he was the best signing).

And the other one the fans dislikes before he´ve been at the club for more then a day!!

The third seems ....happy.... ???

The fecker must be a REALLY lousy soccer player then!!!

Havent played any games yet so dont know....

Sorry, i like this game but now its hard. :(

it would be nice if for one i was told a club was about to sign a future superstar 16yr old and had the opportunity to snatch him up like it seems all the other clubs do....

that would be a nice addition to future versions of the game

Yup.

Also the 3 players i was able to sign eventually you think one is allowed to be a little happy over that?

No way, one immidiately says he´s not comfortable at the club and want to move! (must be because he was the best signing).

And the other one the fans dislikes before he´ve been at the club for more then a day!!

The third seems ....happy.... ???

The fecker must be a REALLY lousy soccer player then!!!

Havent played any games yet so dont know....

Sorry, i like this game but now its hard. :(

Football..not soccer!

it would be nice if for one i was told a club was about to sign a future superstar 16yr old and had the opportunity to snatch him up like it seems all the other clubs do....

that would be a nice addition to future versions of the game

Yes this would be good. I've lost count of the number of times I've had clubs suddenly try to buy a player I've been secretly chasing. It never happens the other way round.

This happened in real life quite a few times with Man utd.

Rooney was not going to be brought until a season later, Newcastle offered 25 million and Fergie had to act and get him then.

Mame Diouf- Fergie had been watching him for about 2 years and was seeing how he came along. He started to get interest from other clubs so again Man Utd had to move for him earlier than planned.

There are others as well. I think there are 2 or 3 young Italians that Utd have taken earlier than planned so that they are not snapped up on long contracts or by other teams.

Just because you have found a player that you think is unknown it does not mean that someone else has been monitoring him for months maybe even years.

You are just forcing there hand by making a bid for them.

It does happen the other way around for me, I pay a lot of attention to the transfer rumours from around the world. If I see an unknown youngster attracting interest from a good club, I dive in and scout him my self.

Picked up a few future stars this way.

Archived